Delivery to by 13 Dec - 20 Dec
- Self-supporting AISI 304 steel structure with a fine satin finish
- Completely rounded double wall AISI 304 steel tank with ample and easily accessible filtering surfaces
- Electronic control with 4 available cycles
- Machine operation can be selected via the start button or by closing the hood
- Possibility to wash trays and dishes up to 420 mm height
Established in 1967, Hoonved offers a complete range of glasswashers, dishwashers, dishwashers and towing machines for supermarkets, bars, confectionery, and fast-food, bakery, ice cream, butcher, collective catering and food industries.
Hoonved has always had a clear mission and that is to develop innovative, robust and reliable products, with an eye to design, which adapts to the multiple needs of the market.
The CAP range consists of 3 high-performance pass-through dishwashers.
Strong, ergonomic and reliable, are designed to ensure maximum hygiene in every washing phase.
Thanks to their versatility and to their structural features, CAP dishwashers can satisfy all washing requirements in any catering area.
STRONG AND EASY TO USE
- Double wall structure and revolving wash and rinse arms in AISI 304 finely brushed stainless steel
- Double skin tank in finely brushed stainless steel
- Door clearance: 420 mm
- Aligned or corner installation and possibility to integrate tables with sinks
- Counterbalanced hood easy to open
- Keyboard with digital display of wash and rinse temperatures
- 4 wash cycles (short-medium-long-intensive)
- Cycle stop with led displayed alarm
- Possibility to set the automatic washing by closing the door
- Backlit controls
- On models CAP 10-12 E, it is possible to personalize the wash and the rinse phase
Low voltage electronic control (12 V)
Keyboard and display panel splash-proofe (protection IP53)
Cycle-stop microswitch in case of accidental door opening