Shipping and Delivery
Saudi Arabia and UAE Shipping and Delivery
We offer delivery to all regions of Saudi Arabia and all of the emirates. To most of the main cities like in KSA like Dammam, Riyadh, Khobar, Jubail, Jeddah, Makkah, Madinah, Al Ahsa, Hail, Tabuk and Abha, as well all across the UAE. If you need more details about the delivery time to other cities or remote areas please contact us.
We will send you a tracking number which you can use to verify the order status online. Optionally, we will provide a mobile number of the representative who will be in charge of delivering the order to you.
If items missing or damage occurs
Although great care is taken while packing, damage does occur occasionally during transit. To help us claim the damage and speed up the reimbursement process we require that you perform the following steps:
- Sign on the delivery receipt stating delivery
- Please check the item in front of the courier by checking the contents of the package
- If the item has any damage whatsoever, please include the same note on the delivery comments and request an RTO (Return to Origin) within the first 7 days of delivery. Ekuep will not take the resposibility of the damaged item(s) after this period.
- Always take photos of any damage
- Do not throw away any of the original inner or outer packaging
- Call the customer service directly after discovering the problem. Please have your order number available so that we can assist you as quickly as possible
For any given order the maximum period to hold delivery for items fulfilled by Ekuep is 2 weeks. If a customer wishes to extend storing items in Ekuep's warehouses, they will be charged 500 SAR Per week until the shipment is delivered upon their request. Contact Customer Service for arrangements.
All products apart from chemicals, disposables and consumables can be returned or replaced within 7 days from the date of delivery. Full Return & Replacement Policy available at https://www.ekuep.com/en/returns
If you are not happy with the service we provided, or if you have a suggestion, or if you are happy and would like to encourage us, please contact us on: email@example.com. Please be aware that the General Manager will get to read every mail you send, and you will get a prompt and satisfying response.
For orders inside Saudi Arabia:
- All orders above SAR 500 are delivered FREE of charge
- Regular shipping charge is 35 SAR (VAT inclusive) for all orders below SAR 500.
GCC Delivery (UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait and Oman):
- Shipping charge is flat SAR 300 for all orders.
Please note that if your order is fulfilled by different sellers, your items might be shipped separately and the total cost of shipping will be calculated depending on the number of shipments. You will be able to see the final cost in the checkout.
Cancelling the order
If you want to cancel your order please contact the customer service. However, items that have already been processed for shipping will be dealt with as a return. Please visit “Return” page below for more information.
If your location is not ready and you would like to reserve the items, we can hold orders for you in the warehouse (at an extra cost depending on the item and time period). Please note of the following:
- Warranty starts from the date of delivery to your location
- Cancellations/Refunds are applicable from the day of order placement as a standard and have nothing to do with holding items You will not be able to get free cancellation or refund after 14 days of placing the order.
- If you want to receive it earlier than your estimated date please communicate with us to see if this can be facilitated
For inquires regarding holding you order, please reach out to our customer service team.