Delivery to by 13 Dec - 20 Dec
- Nuova Simonelli’s patented T3 technology offers the barista control over 3 different temperatures; the steam boiler, the brew boiler, and the saturated group head
- Baristas can monitor shot time and control brewing temperature, group head temperature, steam boiler pressure, and pre-infusion through the intuitive TFT LCD display
- Low-Profile: The Black Eagle sits low on the countertop, allowing the barista to have a look over the whole space
- Both the brew boiler and each heated group is PID temperature controlled for precise control
- Soft Infusion System: SIS (Soft Infusion Systems)
- LCD Display: Unique software and LCDs allow the barista to control everything from doses, boiler pressure, pre-infusion, and even energy savings settings
- Pull Push Steam Levers with Cool Touch Steam Wands
- Steam boiler capacity: 17.3 Liters, coffee Boiler capacity: 0.7 Liters
- Auto-Volumetric: Allows the barista or operator to program the dosage
- Semi-Automatic Option: Features a single button that begins and ends the brewing process
- Bar Pump Gauge
Founded in 1905 by Pier Teresio Arduino, Victoria Arduino has been around for more than 100 years with the aim of creating an espresso machine that didn't compromise on quality, materials or performance. Arduino put a lot of attention and detail into the design of each product, accompanied by rapid advertisement of his product which helped raise awareness and increase the use of his product around the world. His vision is still continued today by his company, by creating products with innovative technology and design like the Victoria Arduino Venus Family Espresso Machine. And even expanding to smart grinders like the Victoria Arduino MDJ On Demand Coffee Grinder.
Fetco CBS-2141XTS Automatic Single Station Stainless Steel Coffee Brewer
VA388 Black Eagle is the espresso machine for all those who dedicate their lives to coffee; who study, research and experiment every day to transfer a real coffee experience to the cup. This is the official espresso machine for the World Barista Championship 2015 to 2018.
The technology that ensures maximum temperature stability of the espresso machine
In a professional coffee machine, temperature plays an extremely important role, as it strongly influences the quality of the espresso. A stable temperature provides an excellent and repeatable result.
But how? Again, through studies, research, and experimentation, as well as working with the best baristas, we managed to find a solution that provides for the control of every single parameter. Thus was born T3, a technology that allows the barista to set three temperatures: for the brewing group, the water infusion, and the steam.
What do you get? Control of the water supply’s thermal accuracy that results in temperature stability and ultimately in a perfect espresso. This also comes about due to an electronic system, with probes for temperature, pressure, and PID, which manages each variable.
The innovative system that prevents burns
Thermal insulation guarantees the barista’s safety, and not only that but better and easier cleaning and therefore greater hygiene. The new “Cool-Touch” thermally insulated wand avoids annoying burns and can speed up cleaning the espresso machine.
All the espresso machine’s information displayed in an LED
The VA388 “talks” to the barista and shares all the information provided by the T3 and gravimetric systems. The TFT display gives the barista all data in real time to offer the customer the best espresso. The display for each group shows the barista the temperatures of the steam boilers, the coffee and the group, the delivery time and the amount of liquid in the cup.
The solution for barista wellness
The barista has to work safely with a coffee machine designed to ensure maximum comfort. An example of this increased attention to the barista is “Push & Pull”, the drive system for the steam nozzle that avoids unnecessary stress on the barista’s arms. So the barista will never be too tired to prepare another cappuccino!
Victoria Arduino, Black Eagle, Volumetric 3 Group Espresso Machine
|Price||SAR 68,498.60||SAR 69,000.00||SAR 66,700.31|
|Boiler System Type||Multi Boiler||Multi Boiler||Dual Boiler|
|Brew Temperature Control||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Italy||N/A||N/A|
|Manufacturer Warranty (Years)||2||N/A||N/A|