Shipping and Delivery
Saudi Arabia and UAE Shipping and Delivery
If items missing or damage occurs
- Sign on the delivery receipt stating delivery
- Please check the item in front of the courier by checking the contents of the package
- If the item has any damage whatsoever, please include the same note on the delivery comments and request an RTO (Return to Origin) within the first 7 days of delivery. Ekuep will not take the resposibility of the damaged item(s) after this period.
- Always take photos of any damage
- Do not throw away any of the original inner or outer packaging
- Call the customer service directly after discovering the problem. Please have your order number available so that we can assist you as quickly as possible
[email protected]. Please be aware that the General Manager will get to read every mail you send, and you will get a prompt and satisfying response.
- We charge 35 SAR (VAT Inclusive) on all KSA orders and 170 SAR on all orders delivered to Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman.
- All KSA orders of items fulfilled by Ekuep with a value of 300 SAR or more will be shipped FREE of charge.
- All KSA orders of items not fulfilled by Ekuep with a value of 600 SAR or more will be shipped FREE of charge.
- Remaining GCC orders (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman) with a value of 1500 SAR or more will be shipped FREE of charge.
- In case of multiple shipments containing items fulfilled by both Ekuep and other merchants, the total cost of shipping will be calculated depending on the number of shipments.
Cancelling the order
- Warranty starts from the date of delivery to your location
- Cancellations/Refunds are applicable from the day of order placement as a standard and have nothing to do with holding items You will not be able to get free cancellation or refund after 14 days of placing the order.
- If you want to receive it earlier than your estimated date please communicate with us to see if this can be facilitated
Pay On Delivery Fees
This payment option is applied only on selected items, for orders below 5000 SAR.