Bunn LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder with 1 Hopper
Getting the most flavor from your coffee does not start at the brewing process. The grinding of the beans also plays a crucial role in bringing out the best flavor and aroma from it. That’s why you should consider using the Bunn LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder.
Features of the Bunn LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder
Here are some of the features of the LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder from Bunn:
- Low Profile - The unit is just 38.4 cm high and 21.95 cm wide. This low profile makes it easy to fit even in areas where the space is limited.
- Large Burrs - Though compact, the LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder is equipped with 8.1 cm burrs that deliver professional-level grinds.
- High Torque Motor - The unit comes equipped with a high torque motor that does its work quietly.
- Clear Bean Hopper - The LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder comes with a large clear bean hopper that can carry up to 2.72 kg of coffee beans.
Benefits of the Bunn LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder
What benefits can you derive from using the LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder from Bunn? Here are just a few benefits that you should take note of:
- Silent - One problem usually encountered with other grinders is the noise produced by the motors when they operate. That is not going to be a issue with the LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder. Though it has a high torque motor, it keeps the noise down to a minimum.
- Professional Grind - When you buy a Bunn grinder, you expect to get professional level grind and that is exactly what this unit can deliver with its large precision burrs. It does not just crush the beans but cuts them to provide a consistent grind.
- More Power - The high torque motor of the LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder generates more power than other commercial-grade grinders, which means it generates less heat during the grinding process. Overheating the beans during grinding can actually result in some flavor and aroma loss.
Bunn can trace its origins to a grocery store in mid-19th century Illinois. From such a humble beginning, the brand has grown to become one of the world’s leading manufacturer of beverage equipment. The Bunn-O-Matic Corporation has been coming up with innovations in the beverage equipment industry since 1957. The company has moved from focusing on coffee to offering equipment for tea, espresso, juice, filtered water, granita, and other specialty beverages.