Delivery to Delivery by 07 Mar 24 - 14 Mar 24
- Dual disc juicer- Create delicious and healthy froojie™ drinks- 100% fruit juice smoothies.
- Froojie™ disc- retains the fiber-rich pulp in juices. Also ideal for making dips and gelatos.
- Juice disc- separates the pulp from the juice. Ideal for healthy juices and cocktails.
- 84mm wide feed chute- for juicing whole fruit and vegetables.
- Variable speed- 5-speed control helps maximize juice extraction
- LCD screen with juicing speed guide
- Powerful 1300 watt
- Extra-large 3-liter pulp container
- Large 1.2-liter juice jug with froth separator
- Extra sharp juicing disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades
Breville was established in 1932, in Australia, by mixing the names of their two founders, Bill O'Brien, and Harry Norville, thus Breville was born. The company started off by making radios and mine detectors for the war, but decades later they turned their attention into making small appliances, which made them known for what they are today. The innovation, development, marketing, and distribution of small electrical appliances in the consumer products industry are its primary activities. Breville has grown into a global leader in premium and innovative kitchen appliances, creating high-quality products to consumers. Breville has a common practice of introducing revolutionary and groundbreaking technologies. It is credited with inventing the Smart Grinder Pro, and the Breville Oracle espresso machine.
Breville BJE520 the Froojie® Fountain Juicer
Stainless steel titanium reinforced micro mesh filter basket designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction.
EXTRA WIDE FEED CHUTE
The Froojie Fountain features Breville's unique extra wide chute feed measuring 84mm to juice whole fruits and vegetables.
Froojie disc ensures maximum yield of soft fruits and vegetables like bananas, strawberries and mangoes for 100% fruit juice smoothies, dips, sauces, soups and ice creams.
INCLUDES FROOJIE® INSERT
For processing softer fruits such as bananas, mangoes and strawberries. Integrated handle for left and right handed use.
EASY CLEAN DESIGN
Smooth, rounded parts without food traps prevent pulp from sticking and make rinsing under the tap fast and simple. The easy clean models also come with a specially designed scrubbing brush to clean the filter mesh quickly and easily.