Bunn VP17A-2 Filter Coffee Machine
Are you searching for a no nonsense coffee machine that can produce quality coffee drinks, without being too complicated? The VP17A-2 Filter Coffee Machine could be the machine that you are looking for.
Features of the Bunn VP17A-2 Filter Coffee Machine
The VP17A-2 Filter Coffee Machine is a simple device that can be used by anyone. But don’t be deceived by its simplicity into thinking that you cannot get quality drinks from it. Here are some of its features:
- 216 mm Width - Is space an issue? Not with the VP17A-2 Filter Coffee Machine, with a thickness of 216 mm you can fit it almost anywhere.
- Stainless Construction - Like most high quality kitchen and beverage equipment, the unit has an all stainless steel construction that makes it durable and easy to clean at the same time.
- Two Warmers - The VP17A-2 Filter Coffee Machine has two warmers that are separately controlled which can help when you need a great deal of beverage.
- Direct Brewing - The unit directly brew into decanters which means that you can save time when using it.
Benefits of the Bunn VP17A-2 Filter Coffee Machine
Are you considering getting this unit now? To help make up your mind, here are some of the benefits that you would be getting with the VP17A-2.
- It Saves You Space - The 216 mm width of the VP17A-2 Filter Coffee Machine will be an asset in places where the space is very limited.
- Timesaver - Because the unit brews directly into decanters, it can save you a great deal of time.
- Consistent Brew Quality - Perhaps the most important quality of a coffee machine is that it produces quality beverage all the time. That is what you can expect and get with the VP17A-2.
- Easy Maintenance and Cleaning - Stainless steel is the ideal material for kitchen equipment and beverage dispensers because it is easy to clean and durable. That’s why the VP17A-2 is made with that quality material.
Bunn is one of the leading brand names when it comes to manufacturing dispensed beverage equipment. The company has a long and rich history. It all started over 170 years ago when Jacob Bunn opened a grocery store in Springfield, Illinois. In fact, one of the early customers of the store back then was a fellow named Abraham Lincoln.
Through the years, the enterprise grew and became known as the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company and was soon managed by George R. Bunn. Call it a stroke of genius or a visionary move, but George found a newer and faster way of brewing quality coffee. He was simply dissatisfied with the old method.
George founded the beverage equipment division for the company in the late 1950s and in 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated.
Here are some of the milestones for the company:
- The Founding - In the mid 1950s George R. Bunn starts a company division that’s dedicated to the coffee brewing process.
- Flat Bottom Coffee Filter - George R. Bunn is also credited with coming up with the world’s first flat bottom coffee filter.
- Expansion - It was also during the 1950s that the company started to expand its product line to include brewing equipment.
- Incorporation - In 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated as a separate entity from the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company.
- Model X - The Model X commercial coffee brewer was introduced in the 1960s. This commercial brewer became the foundation upon which the philosophy of the company has been founded. That philosophy is to make brewing quality coffee as simple as possible.
- Brewer/Grinder - In the 1990s, Bunn introduced the brewer/grinder electronic interface which paved the way for the development of digital brewing systems in the future.
- Infusion Series® - In the 2000s, the Infusion Series® was patented which combined the best tea and coffee brewing systems into a single machine.
Those are just a few of the milestones that the Bunn brand has gone through the years. Today, Bunn is a global brand that is trusted and used by homebrewers and commercial establishments.