Introducing our Smart Souda line using the latest Internet of Things (IoT) technology on our products and platforms.
Using the latest IoT (Internet of Things) technology allowing Souda to communicate with our cloud-based platform through Spherey mobile app.
- Shows detailed system information and general health of the unit, all in real-time.
- Early problem detection and resolution.
- Self-diagnose and Self-repair.
- Automated service scheduling (No need to contact the Service team)
- Anti-corrosion hot gas defrosts for water evaporation.
- More organized and less exposed wires.
- Bolted back cover for easy maintenance access.
- Large evaporator fan blades to give lower velocity and high-volume airflow.
Integrated magnetic LED lights – 4 hidden lights.
- Two (2) exterior finish choices – Stainless steel and black coated galvanized iron.
- Side and top double glass for great product visibility.
- Glass with panorama borders for better design integration.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high-density polyurethane insulation.
- Heavy duty and welded structure prior coating for corrosion protection.
Three (3) adjustable shelves with plenty of space. Shelves dimensions:
- Bottom: 815mm L x 387mm D (32 1/16” x 15 1⁄4”)
- Middle: 815mm L x 337mm D (32 1/16” x 13 9/32”)
- Top: 815mm L x 287mm D (32 1/16” x 11 5/16”)
- Shelf support brackets made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are
- adjustable on 30mm (13/16”) increments.
- Shelf front stopper trim.
- Two (2) colors/finishes: Stainless steel and black.
- Effortless usage for both customers and staff.
- Adjustable bullet feet with a range of 50mm.
- Adjustable shelves on 30mm (1 3/16”) increments.
- Interior and refrigeration system are isolated with an insulated base.
- Stable temperature levels to realize products’ needs
The unit is completely pre-wired at factory and ready to connect to a 240/50-60/1 phase, 13 amp dedicated outlet.
Two years warranty on all parts