Rocket RE A Timer 2 Group Volumetric Espresso Machine
Handmade from the very best materials in our Milan factory, the RE A Timer espresso machine utilises digitally adjustable, pressure transducer technology to ensure optimum brewing control.
Rocket believes that temperature stability is one of the most important factors in espresso machine design. The RE A Timer is produced with a superior thermo siphon system architecture for optimal temperature stability and performance.
Rocket RE A machines not only look and are finished beautifully, they are well thought of and designed to have a modern heart inside a modern yet classic looking simple exterior. The Rocket Espresso commercial team have worked hard to keep modern technology externally to a minimum in order for the Rocket espresso machine to be at one with the barista, allowing the barista to be present in the beautiful moment that is making espresso coffee.
- Pressure transducer technology - initiates quicker steam recovery and maintains performance
- Heavy duty brewing heads - (5.1kg) with dual pre-infusion system
- Generously dimensioned Thermosyphon system - for maximum temperature stability while use under peak demand.
- PID controlled temperature
- Hot water tempering valve - to adjust temperatures for long black coffee or tea Automatic backflush cycle