The compact design like Appia - The Qava Compact Volumetric 2 Group is ideal for locations with limited space. It can be used in coffee shops, restaurants, and coffee corners
- Soft Infusion System - The Qava Machine also boasts of superior extraction results because of the Soft Infusion System (SIS)
- Performance under control - Although small in size, the unit cannot be left behind when it comes to performance, especially with the easy to use push-pull control that comes with the steam wands that makes steaming a breeze
- This compact espresso maker has a boiler capacity of 7.5 Liters.
- It is equipped with a pressure gauge and a safety valve.
- It comes with 2 group-heads, both of which are thermo-compensated.
- The group-heads are also raised which means that the user can place larger cups directly under.
- The unit also has a direct water line connection. This means there is no risk of damaging the motor because of an empty tank.
- Product dimensions: 550 mm x 545 mm 530 mm
- It’s also worth mentioning that this equipment is made for Qava by Nuova Simonelli, which is a leading manufacturer of espresso machines in the world.