With the edition of two chrome bands wrapped around the rear panel, the machine radiates a serene fascination. The reverse mirror allows the barista to check the coffee dripping and cleanliness of the filter holder from a much more comfortable position.
Productivity and Consistency
Soft Infusion System (SIS): guarantees a soft infusion allowing a consistent result, it compensates for any incorrect coffee tamping and it avoids the channeling effect.
Appia Life is able to prepare up to 250 cappuccinos on a daily basis.
Energy Saving & Cost-Effective
The boiler of the Appia Life has DRYTEX THERMICAL technology insulation that reduces 13% of energy consumption compared to the Appia II. As well Appia Life guarantees a 20% reduction in energy consumption and environmental impact.
Appia Life has been designed to be more efficient when it comes to maintenance. The complete new style of the machine facilitates the user in any operations routine. Its new adjustable nozzle attachment, new side opening system, and redesigned groups are all features that allow it to be majorly efficient.
- Dose program: it allows programming the dose for each group
- Cleaning: it allows scheduling the group cleaning and setting up the alarm.
- Counters: it's possible to see how many times each group dispensed coffee.
- Display and Buttons: it's possible to adjust the brightness of the buttons and display.
- Settings: it allows the setting of standard functions and it provides information about the software and connection.
Appia Life has all the great features of the previous Appia, only better; push & pull levers, soft-touch portafilter, stainless steel drip tray, adjustable steel nozzles, the wide work surface, the water level indicator, the dual scale pressure gauge, and the standard height groups.