Rocket R9 3 Group Volumetric Espresso Machine
The Rocket Espresso R9 3 Group Coffee Machine was designed by engineer, Ennio Berti, and features a full stainless steel body and a simple traditional design.
It features fully saturated groups for enhanced temperature stability with PID (proportional integral derivative) control, and multiple stainless steel boilers.
Another feature is the pressure transducer technology that is used to dramatically reduce steam pressure recovery times, an increasingly important factor in high volume cafes and commercial locations.
The digital display features boiler temperature, adjustable in increments of 0.1 degrees Celsius, and shot timers for each group. This allows you to change settings to suit a variety of blends to produce the best shot and the dedicated boilers provide consistency all day long, shot after shot, with shorter recovery times.
The Rocket Espresso R9 3 Group Coffee Machine is a simply styled machine that will blend in seamlessly with your shop; automated for optimal espresso consistency and designed for high volume commercial environments.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Stainless Steel Multiboiler Technology – each group has a dedicated boiler, plus a main steam boiler
- Automatic Portion Control
- Fully Saturated Groups for temperature stability
- PID Control ensures temperature stability, even during repeated use and over long periods of time
- Hot Water Optimiser
- Pressure Transducer Technology reduces steam pressure recovery time, perfect for busy cafes
- Digital Display shows boiler temperature and shot timers for each group – temperature is adjustable via display in increments of 0.1 degree