Bunn-O-Matic H10X Hot Water Dispenser
Hot water is always needed in a food service establishment. It is used in food preparation and even for cleaning. That’s why a hot water dispenser can be an important if not necessary piece of equipment in a restaurant. If you’re looking for one, then you should consider the H10X Hot Water Dispenser.
Features of the H10X Hot Water Dispenser
Here are a few features of the H10X Hot Water Dispenser that you should know about:
- 37.85 Liter Water Reservoir Tank - Your establishment would surely need a lot of hot water and the H10X can provide that because it has a 37.85-Liter water tank.
- Precise Temperature - The unit can provide precise temperature ( 100ºC) when heating water. That means it can deliver hot water with a consistent temperature at all times.
- Dry-Plug Prevention - The unit has a dry-plug prevention for easy installation.
Benefits of the H10X Hot Water Dispenser
Want to know more about this hot water dispenser? Here are some of the benefits that you can get out of this hot water dispenser from Bunn:
- Versatile - The H10X Hot Water Dispenser can be a very valuable piece of equipment in a restaurant. Preparing foods like gelatin, oatmeal, mashed potatoes, gravy, cheese sauce, and many others would require plenty of hot water. With the help of H10X things can really be made faster.
- Steady Hot Water Supply - The H10X can produce 90.85 Liters of hot water per hour. That should be enough to meet your hot water needs, whether it’s for cooking or cleaning.
- Fast - With the capacity to deliver 90.85 Liters of water each hour, it means you do not have to wait for a long time to get the hot water that you need.
- Reliable - Because it is made with the usual Bunn quality and attention to details, you can count on getting your money’s worth when you buy the H10X Hot Water Dispenser. You won’t be needing another hot water dispenser for a long time once you get this unit.
Bunn can trace its origins to a grocery store in mid-19th century Illinois. From such a humble beginning, the brand has grown to become one of the world’s leading manufacturer of beverage equipment. The Bunn-O-Matic Corporation has been coming up with innovations in the beverage equipment industry since 1957. The company has moved from focusing on coffee to offering equipment for tea, espresso, juice, filtered water, granita, and other specialty beverages.