Bunn SH SERVER Soft Heat Black Coffee Server
Most of the time, the coffee that you brew is not consumed immediately. This is especially true in the case of large-capacity brewers. You cannot expect a gallon of coffee to be consumed right away. The problem is how to keep that fresh and finding a way to serve it in a convenient and efficient manner. That’s why you should consider getting the SH SERVER Soft Heat Black Coffee Server.
Features of the Bunn SH SERVER Soft Heat Black Coffee Server
Here are some of the features of this Bunn coffee server:
- Soft Heat® Servers - This feature ensures that that the right amount of heat is applied to the coffee to ensure that its flavor is maintained.
- Server Docking Stations - One and two Docking stations for more coffee serving options. You can place the docking stations in a different location in the room. The stations have instant power contacts with the servers.
- Soft Heat® - The Soft Heat® feature ensures that heat is applied consistently and regularly in order to maintain temperature and the flavor of the coffee.
- LED Indicator - The unit comes equipped with a LED power indicator that shows when it is operational.
- Safety-Fresh® - Safety-Fresh® is a patented brew-through lid that allows you to brew coffee directly into the unit. It can save you a great deal of time. It’s also designed to prevent spills.
Benefits of the Bunn SH SERVER Soft Heat Black Coffee Server
It’s time to list the actual benefits that you can get from using the Soft Heat Black Coffee Server.
- Convenient - With the two docking stations, coffee serving becomes very convenient with this unit.
- Safe - Features like the Safety-Fresh®, makes it safe to use the unit. It is designed to prevent spills when brewing directly into the server.
- Consistent Coffee Quality - When you use the Soft Heat Black Coffee Server the quality of the coffee that you will be serving will be maintained consistently. That’s assured because of the Safety-Fresh® which applies heat steadily to the beverage.
Bunn can trace its origins to a grocery store in mid-19th century Illinois. From such a humble beginning, the brand has grown to become one of the world’s leading manufacturer of beverage equipment. The Bunn-O-Matic Corporation has been coming up with innovations in the beverage equipment industry since 1957. The company has moved from focusing on coffee to offering equipment for tea, espresso, juice, filtered water, granita, and other specialty beverages.