Bunn TB3QA Gallon Iced Tea Brewer
Bunn is well-known for making coffee makers, but the brand does not start and end there. It also has other products for other types of beverage like tea. A good example would be the TB3QA Gallon Iced Tea Brewer. It has the same quality that we have come to expect from a Bunn Product.
Features of the TB3QA Gallon Iced Tea Brewer
Here are some of the qualities of the TB3QA Gallon Iced Tea Brewer that are worth noting:
- 26.7-Gallon Capacity - The TB3QA has a capacity to brew 26.7 gallons of iced tea per hour directly from real tea leaves.
- 3 Gallons per Batch - Can brew 3 gallons per batch directly to a portable server (not included).
- Quickbrew Feature - The Quickbrew feature of the TB3QA Gallon Iced Tea Brewer allows it to have shorter brewing cycles when compared with other brewers.
- Splashguard - The unit has a Splashguard panel that protect the user's’ hands from splashes.
- Adjustable Steep Time - The unit has an adjustable steep time which means that you have control on the quality of the tea that the unit will be producing.
Benefits of the TB3QA Gallon Iced Tea Brewer
- Quality Control - Because the unit has adjustable steep time, you have greater control when it comes to the quality that you will be producing. You can adjust the steep time to match your needs.
- Less Mess - Features like the Splashguard helps to reduce the mess made when using the unit. That helps in speeding up the cleaning process.
- Large Capacity - 26.7 gallons of iced tea per hour should be enough for most beverage needs.
- Fast - The Quickbrew feature of the unit allows it to brew faster when compared with other models. That means you would not need any other brewer when you have the TB3QA.
- Easy to Use - You don’t have to spend a great deal of time in figuring out how the unit works. You can brew right away, which means more time saved.
Bunn is one of the leading brand names when it comes to manufacturing dispensed beverage equipment. The company has a long and rich history. It all started over 170 years ago when Jacob Bunn opened a grocery store in Springfield, Illinois. In fact, one of the early customers of the store back then was a fellow named Abraham Lincoln.
Through the years, the enterprise grew and became known as the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company and was soon managed by George R. Bunn. Call it a stroke of genius or a visionary move, but George found a newer and faster way of brewing quality coffee. He was simply dissatisfied with the old method.
George founded the beverage equipment division for the company in the late 1950s and in 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated.
Here are some of the milestones for the company:
- The Founding - In the mid 1950s George R. Bunn starts a company division that’s dedicated to the coffee brewing process.
- Flat Bottom Coffee Filter - George R. Bunn is also credited with coming up with the world’s first flat bottom coffee filter.
- Expansion - It was also during the 1950s that the company started to expand its product line to include brewing equipment.
- Incorporation - In 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated as a separate entity from the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company.
- Model X - The Model X commercial coffee brewer was introduced in the 1960s. This commercial brewer became the foundation upon which the philosophy of the company has been founded. That philosophy is to make brewing quality coffee as simple as possible.
- Brewer/Grinder - In the 1990s, Bunn introduced the brewer/grinder electronic interface which paved the way for the development of digital brewing systems in the future.
- Infusion Series® - In the 2000s, the Infusion Series® was patented which combined the best tea and coffee brewing systems into a single machine.
Those are just a few of the milestones that the Bunn brand has gone through the years. Today, Bunn is a global brand that is trusted and used by homebrewers and commercial establishments.