BUNN SINGLE SH BrewWISE Brewing System
Bunn became a famous brand because of its products related to coffee. They made brewers that made the process of making high quality coffee easy. Bunn’s SINGLE SH BrewWISE Brewing System is in keeping with that tradition.
Features of the SINGLE SH BrewWISE Brewing System
Here are some of the features that makes the SINGLE SH BrewWISE Brewing System a popular choice among coffee lovers:
- Smart Funnel® - With the Smart Funnel® you can operate the BrewWISE correctly and without any errors. The feature provides a wireless brewer-grinder interface.
- Coffee and Flavor Profiles - You can input and store various coffee and flavor profiles with the adjustable bypass percentage, water volume, and pre-infusion timing.
- Safety Features - The SH BrewWISE Brewing System has several safety features that can help to reduce the chances of an accident happening. Safety features decrease the chances of soil. The features also prevent brewing when the funnel or the server is not connected.
- Diagnostic Service Tools - You can troubleshoot the electrical systems and the switches of the unit with the help of the diagnostic service tools that are right on the front panel.
- Digital Brewer Control - You can come up with the perfect cup consistently by using this unit with the help of the Digital Brewer control.
- BrewWISe Recipe Writer - With the help of the BrewWISe recipe writer, you can create your own recipe cards on your computer.
Benefits of the SINGLE SH BrewWISE Brewing System
Here are some of the benefits of using the SINGLE SH BrewWISE Brewing System:
- Plenty of Quality Coffee - This is the most important benefit that you can get from using the SINGLE SH BrewWISE Brewing System. With its capacity to produce 11.4 gallons of coffee every hour, it should supply your coffee needs.
- Consistently Perfect Coffee - With the help of features like the BrewWISe recipe writer and the Digital Brewer control, every cup that you produce with the SH BrewWISE Brewing System would be perfect.
- Easy Troubleshooting - You can troubleshoot the unit if there is a problem with it though the diagnostic service tools that you can read right on the front panel of the brewer.
Bunn can trace its origins to a grocery store in mid-19th century Illinois. From such a humble beginning, the brand has grown to become one of the world’s leading manufacturer of beverage equipment. The Bunn-O-Matic Corporation has been coming up innovations in the beverage equipment industry since 1957. The company has moved from focusing on coffee to offering equipment for tea, espresso, juice, filtered water, granita and other specialty beverages.