Bunn G2A Bulk Coffee Grinder
The quality of the coffee grind plays a very crucial role in the quality of the final beverage that you can make. Even if you use the best beans or the most expensive brewing equipment, but if you do not ensure that you are using a high quality grinder, then your beverage will fall below your expectations. That is why you should consider using the G2A Bulk Coffee Grinder.
Features of Bunn G2A Bulk Coffee Grinder
These features can be found in the Bunn G2A Bulk Coffee Grinder:
- High Quality Hopper - The unit’s hopper can hold up to 0.91 kg of beans. That should be enough for moderate coffee needs.
- Turbo Action - The grinder has a Turbo Action feature that draws coffee through the grind feature that increases the efficiency of the machine.
- Cleaning Lever - The unit comes equipped with a cleaning lever that helps you to save a great deal of time.
- Precision Burrs- The G2A Bulk Coffee Grinder comes equipped with heavy duty burrs that work with precision.
- Bag Switch - The unit is also equipped with a bag switch. This switch turns off the motor when the bag is removed.
Benefits of Bunn G2A Bulk Coffee Grinder
How will these features translate into benefits? Why is the G2A Bulk Coffee Grinder a great option for you? Here are some of the reasons why:
- Easy Cleaning - With its easy to clean body and features like the cleaning lever, tidying up after each time that you use the unit is not a challenge.
- Wide Range of Grinds to Choose from - You would not be lacking in options when it comes to the types of grinds that you can get with the G2A Bulk Coffee Grinder.
- Large Capacity - With a hopper that can hold up to 0.91 kg of beans, you know you would not be running out of coffee with this machine.
- Fast and Precise - With a powerful motor and heavy duty burrs, you get fast and precise results with this grinder.
Bunn is one of the leading brand names when it comes to manufacturing dispensed beverage equipment. The company has a long and rich history. It all started over 170 years ago when Jacob Bunn opened a grocery store in Springfield, Illinois. In fact, one of the early customers of the store back then was a fellow named Abraham Lincoln.
Through the years, the enterprise grew and became known as the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company and was soon managed by George R. Bunn. Call it a stroke of genius or a visionary move, but George found a newer and faster way of brewing quality coffee. He was simply dissatisfied with the old method.
George founded the beverage equipment division for the company in the late 1950s and in 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated.
Here are some of the milestones for the company:
- The Founding - In the mid 1950s George R. Bunn starts a company division that’s dedicated to the coffee brewing process.
- Flat Bottom Coffee Filter - George R. Bunn is also credited with coming up with the world’s first flat bottom coffee filter.
- Expansion - It was also during the 1950s that the company started to expand its product line to include brewing equipment.
- Incorporation - In 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated as a separate entity from the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company.
- Model X - The Model X commercial coffee brewer was introduced in the 1960s. This commercial brewer became the foundation upon which the philosophy of the company has been founded. That philosophy is to make brewing quality coffee as simple as possible.
- Brewer/Grinder - In the 1990s, Bunn introduced the brewer/grinder electronic interface which paved the way for the development of digital brewing systems in the future.
- Infusion Series® - In the 2000s, the Infusion Series® was patented which combined the best tea and coffee brewing systems into a single machine.
Those are just a few of the milestones that the Bunn brand has gone through the years. Today, Bunn is a global brand that is trusted and used by homebrewers and commercial establishments.