BUNN HW2A Hot Water Dispenser
A hot water dispenser is a simple device and you might not put in a great deal of effort when buying one. That could be a mistake however since you could be using the water that you will be getting from it to make drinks. Because of that, it would be wise to consider the HW2A Hot Water Dispenser from Bunn.
Features of the BUNN HW2A Hot Water Dispenser
A hot water dispenser is a pretty simple device, so what kind of features should you be looking for? Here are some features that makes the HW2A Hot Water Dispenser a great option:
- Stainless Steel Exterior - There is no other material that would be ideal for a water dispenser other than stainless steel. Aside from durable it also makes the equipment easy to clean. The water tank is also made with stainless steel. 18.03 cm
- Wide - The dispenser is just 18.03 cm. It can fit easily even in narrow spaces.
- Direct Water Supply - The unit’s water supply is directly connected to the water line.
- Drip Tray - the unit comes equipped with a drip tray.
Benefits of the BUNN HW2A Hot Water Dispenser
What benefits can you get when you use this unit? Here are a few:
- Steady Supply - With a tank that can hold up 7.6 litres, you can be sure to get a steady supply, especially since it is directly connected to the water line.
- Easy to Clean - There is no question that the unit is easy to clean because of its stainless steel construction.
- Fits Anywhere - Because the HW2A Hot Water Dispenser is just 18.03 cm it can fit anywhere and can save you space.
Bunn is one of the leading brand names when it comes to manufacturing dispensed beverage equipment. The company has a long and rich history. It all started over 170 years ago when Jacob Bunn opened a grocery store in Springfield, Illinois. In fact, one of the early customers of the store back then was a fellow named Abraham Lincoln.
Through the years, the enterprise grew and became known as the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company and was soon managed by George R. Bunn. Call it a stroke of genius or a visionary move, but George found a newer and faster way of brewing quality coffee. He was simply dissatisfied with the old method.
George founded the beverage equipment division for the company in the late 1950s and in 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated.
Here are some of the milestones for the company:
- The Founding - In the mid 1950s George R. Bunn starts a company division that’s dedicated to the coffee brewing process.
- Flat Bottom Coffee Filter - George R. Bunn is also credited with coming up with the world’s first flat bottom coffee filter.
- Expansion - It was also during the 1950s that the company started to expand its product line to include brewing equipment.
- Incorporation - In 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated as a separate entity from the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company.
- Model X - The Model X commercial coffee brewer was introduced in the 1960s. This commercial brewer became the foundation upon which the philosophy of the company has been founded. That philosophy is to make brewing quality coffee as simple as possible.
- Brewer/Grinder - In the 1990s, Bunn introduced the brewer/grinder electronic interface which paved the way for the development of digital brewing systems in the future.
- Infusion Series® - In the 2000s, the Infusion Series® was patented which combined the best tea and coffee brewing systems into a single machine.
Those are just a few of the milestones that the Bunn brand has gone through the years. Today, Bunn is a global brand that is trusted and used by homebrewers and commercial establishments.