Product names can sometimes be boring. There are even instances when the product has nothing to do with its name. But there are exceptions, and one of those exceptions, a case where the product name is so appropriate that it is almost perfect, is the Blendtec Stealth 875 Commercial Blender
Stealthy is really a great way to describe this blender. It keeps down the noise to a minimum while ensuring that it delivers the power that is needed from a commercial blender. It can do all of that because of the following features:
- Stealth Technology - You probably associate stealth technology with state of the art airplanes. You’re not that far-off in this case, because the Stealth 875 was developed using Blendtec’s state of the art Stealth Technology, which ensures that the noise generated by the blender would not exceed the level of a normal human conversation. That is achieved through proprietary airflow developments and the use of an ingenious sound enclosure that traps the noise in.
- Pre Programmed Cycles - Like other Blendtec blenders, the Stealth 875 comes with pre-programmed cycles to make it easy for users. It has 42 of these cycles ready for use.
- Award-Winning - The Blendtec Stealth 875 is the winner of the 2013 Kitchen Innovation Award. This award is one of the most prestigious in the restaurant industry in the world and is given out by the National Restaurant Association, the largest foodservice trade organization in the world.
- Blend Wizard - If the 42 preprogrammed cycles are not enough for the needs of your establishment, you can use the Blend Wizard, which is the online programming tool available for use on Blendtec Stealth blenders to come up with custom blends. You can then store 14 of these custom blends on the Blendtec Stealth 875 for easy one-touch recipes.
- User-friendly Interface - The blender has a control surface that is illuminated so it makes it easy for the user to look at the settings. It also has a LED display and a speed slider.
- Powerful Motor - The Blendtec Stealth 875 has a high-speed motor that can produce 3.8 peak HP, which can be counted on to blend even the toughest ingredients.
What are the benefits that you can get out of using the Blendtec Stealth 875 with all of its features that have been listed? Here are some that you should keep in mind:
- Stealth Technology - Blendtec’s Stealth technology ensures that noise generated by this blender will not be disruptive, which is the problem with many commercial blenders.
- Save Time - Because of the 42 preprogrammed cycles and the 14 customized blends that you can store on the Stealth 875, it can save you a lot of time in preparing beverages. The BPA-free Wildside jar ensures that it only takes 14 seconds to achieve the perfect blend.
- User-friendly - The one-touch controls, LCD display, and pre-programmed cycles all make it easy for users to understand how to operate the Stealth 875. No need to spend time figuring out how it works.
- You Can Work with All Kinds of Ingredient - With its high-speed motor producing 3.8 peak HP, you can work with all kinds of ingredients when using the Stealth 875.
- Advanced Sound Enclosure - allows you to operate at a sound level comparable to a normal conversation without compromising the power.
- The 11-speed capacitive touch slider provides precision speed control, and the pulse button adds a burst of power.
- The FourSide jar’s square shape blends much better than traditional round jars. The jar also generates more friction, heating soups and hot drinks quickly and easily.
With all of these features and benefits, it is easy to see why the Stealth 875 won the 2013 Kitchen Innovation Award.