BUNN G3A BULK COFFEE GRINDER
When buying a coffee equipment like a coffee brewer, it is always best to go with the best-known brands, like those that have solid reputations like Bunn. Their Bunn G3A Bulk Coffee Grinder demonstrates why the company is trusted by customers in many countries:
FEATURES OF THE BUNN G3A BULK COFFEE GRINDER
If you are shopping for a coffee grinder that is powerful and has a large output capacity, then the G3A Bulk Coffee Grinder is going to be the smart choice. Here are some of the features of this machine:
- Hopper - The single hopper of the unit can hold up to 1.36 Kg of fresh beans.
- Turbo Action - The G3A grinder has a turbo action that can draw the beans down to the grind chamber. This helps the efficiency of the machine.
- Cleaning Lever - Cleaning a grinder right after using it can be a long and troublesome process, but with the cleaning lever of the G3A you can be sure to get all the coffee out.
- Bag Switch - The unit also comes with a bag switch. The simple features ensures that the motor is switched off when the bag is removed.
- Precision Burrs - The unit is equipped with precision burrs that can handle heavy usage while coming up with consistent grind quality.
BENEFITS OF THE BUNN G3A BULK COFFEE GRINDER
The features of the G3A grinder can translate to the following benefits:
- Lots of Coffee - With a hopper that can handle 1.36 Kg of beans you can grind a lot of coffee beans fast.
- Wide Selection of Grinds - A lot depends on the quality of the grind that you get. For example, the quality of the beverage that you will get will depend on that. With the precision burrs of the G3A grinder, you can get quality grind whenever you use it, no matter what selection you choose.
- Convenient - Features like the cleaning lever, make the unit a very convenient addition to your coffee set.
- Fast - With a powerful motor and heavy duty burrs, the G3A can produce quality grinds in no time at all.
Bunn is one of the leading brand names when it comes to manufacturing dispensed beverage equipment. The company has a long and rich history. It all started over 170 years ago when Jacob Bunn opened a grocery store in Springfield, Illinois. In fact, one of the early customers of the store back then was a fellow named Abraham Lincoln.
Through the years, the enterprise grew and became known as the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company and was soon managed by George R. Bunn. Call it a stroke of genius or a visionary move, but George found a newer and faster way of brewing quality coffee. He was simply dissatisfied with the old method.
George founded the beverage equipment division for the company in the late 1950s and in 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated.
Here are some of the milestones for the company:
- The Founding - In the mid 1950s George R. Bunn starts a company division that’s dedicated to the coffee brewing process.
- Flat Bottom Coffee Filter - George R. Bunn is also credited with coming up with the world’s first flat bottom coffee filter.
- Expansion - It was also during the 1950s that the company started to expand its product line to include brewing equipment.
- Incorporation - In 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated as a separate entity from the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company.
- Model X - The Model X commercial coffee brewer was introduced in the 1960s. This commercial brewer became the foundation upon which the philosophy of the company has been founded. That philosophy is to make brewing quality coffee as simple as possible.
- Brewer/Grinder - In the 1990s, Bunn introduced the brewer/grinder electronic interface which paved the way for the development of digital brewing systems in the future.
- Infusion Series® - In the 2000s, the Infusion Series® was patented which combined the best tea and coffee brewing systems into a single machine.
Those are just a few of the milestones that the Bunn brand has gone through the years. Today, Bunn is a global brand that is trusted and used by homebrewers and commercial establishments.