We are looking for an e-commerce specialist or category manager for a number of our categories and projects.
Salary offered: SAR 8,000-10,000
· Develop and implement category business development strategy to achieve revenue and profitability goals
· Build strong relationships with existing merchants and execute negotiations to secure the best pricing, sales programs, and promotional support
· Advance catalog expansion, including the identification of selection gaps, the prioritization of new item production, and the development of relationships with new, target suppliers
· Collaborate across functions to drive business goals (including Marketing, Sales and Operations)
· Analyze data to strategize profit growth opportunities for the business development of the category and for specific supplier partners
· Partner closely with merchants to develop and enhance our brand, site, and competitive positioning
· Analyze competitors’ marketing, selection and pricing and make strategic changes and product scouting as needed
· Maintain industry expertise; keep abreast of trends and new product ideas
· Demonstrated experience building a business or delivering against aggressive targets & goals in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
· Senior presence; able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side with a broad range of functions to achieve objectives
· Analytical thinker who looks for (and finds) answers in the data
· Articulate, persuasive communicator with excellent negotiations and relationship-building skills
· Ability to hit the ground running – a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter
· Ability to manage and prioritize projects, and to delegate tasks appropriately
· Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solutions
· Experience in business and data analytics
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Process oriented, with a tireless focus on quality of output and throughput
· Passion for e-commerce is a plus
This is also a perfect opportunity to learn advanced e-commerce strategies that are working today and will work in the future.
You will have full, unlimited access to lynda.com and various other top-quality learning resources.
In our kitchen, you will find a commercial quality espresso machine, a professional grinder, and an unlimited supply of good coffee.
We are a very friendly bunch of people, and we really try to have some fun at work as well.
Please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com, stating job name (“BDM/Category Manager”) in the subject line.