Bunn-O-Matic H10X Hot Water Dispenser
Hot water is always needed in a food service establishment. It is used in food preparation and even for cleaning. That’s why a hot water dispenser can be an important if not necessary piece of equipment in a restaurant. If you’re looking for one, then you should consider the H10X Hot Water Dispenser.
Features of the H10X Hot Water Dispenser
Here are a few features of the H10X Hot Water Dispenser that you should know about:
- 10 Gallon Water Reservoir Tank - Your establishment would surely need a lot of hot water and the H10X can provide that because it has a 10-Gallon water tank.
- Precise Temperature - The unit can provide precise temperature ( 100ºC) when heating water. That means it can deliver hot water with consistent temperature at all times.
- Dry-Plug Prevention - The unit has a dry-plug prevention for easy installation.
Benefits of the H10X Hot Water Dispenser
Want to know more about this hot water dispenser? Here are some of the benefits that you can get out of this hot water dispenser from Bunn:
- Versatile - The H10X Hot Water Dispenser can be a very valuable piece of equipment in a restaurant. Preparing foods like gelatin, oatmeal, mashed potatoes, gravy, cheese sauce, and many others would require plenty of hot water. With the help of H10X things can really be made faster.
- Steady Hot Water Supply - The H10X can produce 24 gallons of hot water per hour. That should be enough to meet your hot water needs, whether it’s for cooking or cleaning.
- Fast - With the capacity to deliver 24 gallons of water each hour, it means you do not have to wait for a long time to get the hot water that you need.
- Reliable - Because it is made with the usual Bunn quality and attention to details, you can count on getting your money’s worth when you buy the H10X Hot Water Dispenser. You won’t be needing another hot water dispenser for a long time once you get this unit.
Bunn is one of the leading brand names when it comes to manufacturing dispensed beverage equipment. The company has a long and rich history. It all started over 170 years ago when Jacob Bunn opened a grocery store in Springfield, Illinois. In fact, one of the early customers of the store back then was a fellow named Abraham Lincoln.
Through the years, the enterprise grew and became known as the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company and was soon managed by George R. Bunn. Call it a stroke of genius or a visionary move, but George found a newer and faster way of brewing quality coffee. He was simply dissatisfied with the old method.
George founded the beverage equipment division for the company in the late 1950s and in 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated.
Here are some of the milestones for the company:
- The Founding - In the mid 1950s George R. Bunn starts a company division that’s dedicated to the coffee brewing process.
- Flat Bottom Coffee Filter - George R. Bunn is also credited with coming up with the world’s first flat bottom coffee filter.
- Expansion - It was also during the 1950s that the company started to expand its product line to include brewing equipment.
- Incorporation - In 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated as a separate entity from the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company.
- Model X - The Model X commercial coffee brewer was introduced in the 1960s. This commercial brewer became the foundation upon which the philosophy of the company has been founded. That philosophy is to make brewing quality coffee as simple as possible.
- Brewer/Grinder - In the 1990s, Bunn introduced the brewer/grinder electronic interface which paved the way for the development of digital brewing systems in the future.
- Infusion Series® - In the 2000s, the Infusion Series® was patented which combined the best tea and coffee brewing systems into a single machine.
Those are just a few of the milestones that the Bunn brand has gone through the years. Today, Bunn is a global brand that is trusted and used by homebrewers and commercial establishments.