Bunn o Matic CWTFA35-APS Airpot Coffee Brewer
If you want a simple coffee brewer that can produce quality beverage and keep it fresh for a long time, then the Bunn o Matic CWTFA35-APS is a good choice for you. You don’t have to look further than Bunn. The brand has always been associated with quality brewers.
Features of the the CWTFA35-APS Airpot Coffee Brewer
Why should you choose this unit from Bunn over other coffee brewers in the market? Here are a few good reasons:
- Digital Timer - The brewer comes equipped with a digital timer that allows the user to make adjustments to the brew cycle right on the front panel.
- Airpots -The unit brews directly into 1.9 to 3 liter airpots. The airpots can keep the coffee fresh and hot for hours. The airpots can be transported into other rooms conveniently.
- Hot Water Faucet - The brewer is also equipped with a hot water faucet. You can use the hot water it supplies for cleaning and for food preparation.
Benefits of the CWTFA35-APS Airpot Coffee Brewer
Bunn devices are known for producing quality beverages. That’s why the brand became famous. You have read some of its features of the CWTFA35-APS Airpot Coffee Brewer, now it’s time for you to learn about the benefits that it can deliver and why it should be a top choice for you:
- Fresh Coffee for Hours - Because the unit comes with airpots, the coffee it produces can be kept hot and fresh for hours after brewing.
- Convenient - The airpots also mean that you can transfer the coffee to another room if you want to without any hassles. The portability it brings also means convenience on your part.
- Large Capacity - The unit has a capacity to brew 5.1 gallons of coffee per hour. That’s a lot of coffee even for a large establishment.
- Precise Control - Because the brewer is equipped with a digital timer, it can be controlled precisely right from the front panel.
Bunn can trace its origins to a grocery store in mid-19th century Illinois. From such a humble beginning, the brand has grown to become one of the world’s leading manufacturer of beverage equipment. The Bunn-O-Matic Corporation has been coming up with innovations in the beverage equipment industry since 1957. The company has moved from focusing on coffee to offering equipment for tea, espresso, juice, filtered water, granita, and other specialty beverages.
Bunn is one of the leading brand names when it comes to manufacturing dispensed beverage equipment. The company has a long and rich history. It all started over 170 years ago when Jacob Bunn opened a grocery store in Springfield, Illinois. In fact, one of the early customers of the store back then was a fellow named Abraham Lincoln.
Through the years, the enterprise grew and became known as the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company and was soon managed by George R. Bunn. Call it a stroke of genius or a visionary move, but George found a newer and faster way of brewing quality coffee. He was simply dissatisfied with the old method.
George founded the beverage equipment division for the company in the late 1950s and in 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated.
Here are some of the milestones for the company:
- The Founding - In the mid 1950s George R. Bunn starts a company division that’s dedicated to the coffee brewing process.
- Flat Bottom Coffee Filter - George R. Bunn is also credited with coming up with the world’s first flat bottom coffee filter.
- Expansion - It was also during the 1950s that the company started to expand its product line to include brewing equipment.
- Incorporation - In 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated as a separate entity from the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company.
- Model X - The Model X commercial coffee brewer was introduced in the 1960s. This commercial brewer became the foundation upon which the philosophy of the company has been founded. That philosophy is to make brewing quality coffee as simple as possible.
- Brewer/Grinder - In the 1990s, Bunn introduced the brewer/grinder electronic interface which paved the way for the development of digital brewing systems in the future.
- Infusion Series® - In the 2000s, the Infusion Series® was patented which combined the best tea and coffee brewing systems into a single machine.
Those are just a few of the milestones that the Bunn brand has gone through the years. Today, Bunn is a global brand that is trusted and used by homebrewers and commercial establishments.