Bunn CWTFA 1 Lower 2 Upper Warmers Automatic Coffee Brewer
The main thing that you should be looking for when buying a coffee brewer is the quality of the beverage it produces. Everything else should be secondary to that. The great thing about the CWTFA 1 Lower 2 Upper Warmers Automatic Coffee Brewer from Bunn is that you know it delivers quality coffee. That means you can move to checking out other qualities.
Features of the CWTFA 1 Lower 2 Upper Warmers Automatic Coffee Brewer
What features do you get with this brewer? Here are just a few examples:
- Modern Design - The unit has a sleek and modern design, but on top of its appearance, the unit’s design is also meant for space-saving. Looking for a brewer that doesn’t eat up too much space? This is what you’re looking for.
- Stainless Steel Construction - The CWTF brewer is made from stainless steel that makes it very durable.
- Hot Water Faucet - The unit comes with a hot water faucet that can be helpful when you need hot water on the go. It also has a pour over feature.
- SplashGard® - Bunn’s SplashGard® feature helps in making the use of this unit an exercise in safety since it helps to shield the hands of the users from hot water splashes.
Benefits of the CWTFA 1 Lower 2 Upper Warmers Automatic Coffee Brewer
The following are some of the benefits that you can expect if you purchase this unit:
- Safe - Worried about getting splashed with hot water while making coffee? With the SplashGard® feature on this unit, your hands are protected.
- Space-Saver - Do you lack space in your kitchen? The CWTFA 1 Lower 2 Upper Warmers Automatic Coffee Brewer is designed to save space. With a width of 21.6 cm, you don’t have to worry where you can place it.
- Plenty of Coffee - The unit can produce 5.2 L of coffee each hour. But that’s not just ordinary coffee. That’s high quality beverage that made Bunn famous.
- No Hassle When Cleaning - Because the body of the WTFA 1 Lower 2 Upper Warmers Automatic Coffee Brewer is made from stainless steel, you will not have a difficult time when cleaning it.
Bunn is one of the leading brand names when it comes to manufacturing dispensed beverage equipment. The company has a long and rich history. It all started over 170 years ago when Jacob Bunn opened a grocery store in Springfield, Illinois. In fact, one of the early customers of the store back then was a fellow named Abraham Lincoln.
Through the years, the enterprise grew and became known as the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company and was soon managed by George R. Bunn. Call it a stroke of genius or a visionary move, but George found a newer and faster way of brewing quality coffee. He was simply dissatisfied with the old method.
George founded the beverage equipment division for the company in the late 1950s and in 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated.
Here are some of the milestones for the company:
- The Founding - In the mid 1950s George R. Bunn starts a company division that’s dedicated to the coffee brewing process.
- Flat Bottom Coffee Filter - George R. Bunn is also credited with coming up with the world’s first flat bottom coffee filter.
- Expansion - It was also during the 1950s that the company started to expand its product line to include brewing equipment.
- Incorporation - In 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated as a separate entity from the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company.
- Model X - The Model X commercial coffee brewer was introduced in the 1960s. This commercial brewer became the foundation upon which the philosophy of the company has been founded. That philosophy is to make brewing quality coffee as simple as possible.
- Brewer/Grinder - In the 1990s, Bunn introduced the brewer/grinder electronic interface which paved the way for the development of digital brewing systems in the future.
- Infusion Series® - In the 2000s, the Infusion Series® was patented which combined the best tea and coffee brewing systems into a single machine.
Those are just a few of the milestones that the Bunn brand has gone through the years. Today, Bunn is a global brand that is trusted and used by homebrewers and commercial establishments.