Bunn LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder with 1 Hopper
Getting the most flavor from your coffee does not start at the brewing process. The grinding of the beans also plays a crucial role in bringing out the best flavor and aroma from it. That’s why you should consider using the Bunn LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder.
Features of the Bunn LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder
Here are some of the features of the LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder from Bunn:
- Low Profile - The unit is just 38.4 cm high and 21.95 cm wide. This low profile makes it easy to fit even in areas where the space is limited.
- Large Burrs - Though compact, the LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder is equipped with 8.1 cm burrs that deliver professional-level grinds.
- High Torque Motor - The unit comes equipped with a high torque motor that does its work quietly.
- Clear Bean Hopper - The LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder comes with a large clear bean hopper that can carry up to 2.72 kg of coffee beans.
Benefits of the Bunn LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder
What benefits can you derive from using the LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder from Bunn? Here are just a few benefits that you should take note of:
- Silent - One problem usually encountered with other grinders is the noise produced by the motors when they operate. That is not going to be a issue with the LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder. Though it has a high torque motor, it keeps the noise down to a minimum.
- Professional Grind - When you buy a Bunn grinder, you expect to get professional level grind and that is exactly what this unit can deliver with its large precision burrs. It does not just crush the beans but cuts them to provide a consistent grind.
- More Power - The high torque motor of the LPG Low Profile Portion Control Grinder generates more power than other commercial-grade grinders, which means it generates less heat during the grinding process. Overheating the beans during grinding can actually result in some flavor and aroma loss.
Bunn is one of the leading brand names when it comes to manufacturing dispensed beverage equipment. The company has a long and rich history. It all started over 170 years ago when Jacob Bunn opened a grocery store in Springfield, Illinois. In fact, one of the early customers of the store back then was a fellow named Abraham Lincoln.
Through the years, the enterprise grew and became known as the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company and was soon managed by George R. Bunn. Call it a stroke of genius or a visionary move, but George found a newer and faster way of brewing quality coffee. He was simply dissatisfied with the old method.
George founded the beverage equipment division for the company in the late 1950s and in 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated.
Here are some of the milestones for the company:
- The Founding - In the mid 1950s George R. Bunn starts a company division that’s dedicated to the coffee brewing process.
- Flat Bottom Coffee Filter - George R. Bunn is also credited with coming up with the world’s first flat bottom coffee filter.
- Expansion - It was also during the 1950s that the company started to expand its product line to include brewing equipment.
- Incorporation - In 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated as a separate entity from the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company.
- Model X - The Model X commercial coffee brewer was introduced in the 1960s. This commercial brewer became the foundation upon which the philosophy of the company has been founded. That philosophy is to make brewing quality coffee as simple as possible.
- Brewer/Grinder - In the 1990s, Bunn introduced the brewer/grinder electronic interface which paved the way for the development of digital brewing systems in the future.
- Infusion Series® - In the 2000s, the Infusion Series® was patented which combined the best tea and coffee brewing systems into a single machine.
Those are just a few of the milestones that the Bunn brand has gone through the years. Today, Bunn is a global brand that is trusted and used by homebrewers and commercial establishments.