BUNN Ultra-2A Gourmet Ice Frozen Drink Machine
Frozen drinks are more difficult to handle compared to ordinary drinks. A frozen drink machine must have a powerful refrigeration system that can keep the temperature at a constant rate. If you are looking for a frozen drink machine, then the Ultra-2A Gourmet Ice Frozen Drink Machine would not be a bad choice.
Features of the BUNN Ultra-2A Gourmet Ice Frozen Drink Machine
Bunn is known for making coffee machines, so can the brand make other devices? The Ultra-2A is proof that they can make excellent machines for other drinks too.
- Internally Monitored Refrigeration System - The unit is equipped with an internally monitored refrigeration system that ensures the the temperature of the unit is constant so that the quality of the frozen drink is maintained.
- Touchpad Display - The touchpad display of the unit makes it easy to program and run it. The touchpad display is also used for guiding the cleaning and the maintenance of the frozen drink machine.
- Reversing Auger Design - The reversing auger design speeds up the freeze time and helps in reducing air mixing.
- Two 3-Gallon Hoppers - The unit comes with twin three gallon hoppers that are designed for optimum cooling. NSF Standards - The unit meets NSF standards when it comes to sanitation.
Benefits of the BUNN Ultra-2A Gourmet Ice Frozen Drink Machine
What benefits will you be getting when you choose to use this unit? Here are some:
- Safe - Because it meets NSF standards, you can feel safe about this frozen drink machine.
- Quality Drink All the Time - With the internally monitored refrigeration system on the unit, the drink will have stable temperature all the time, ensuring its quality.
- Large Capacity- The unit comes with two 3 gallon hoppers that can provide a steady supply of your frozen drinks to your customers.
- Easy to Use - Are you worried that a frozen drink machine could be a complicated piece of equipment? That’s not something that you would worry about with the Ultra-2A Gourmet Ice Frozen Drink Machine. With its Touchpad display anyone can use it.
Bunn is one of the leading brand names when it comes to manufacturing dispensed beverage equipment. The company has a long and rich history. It all started over 170 years ago when Jacob Bunn opened a grocery store in Springfield, Illinois. In fact, one of the early customers of the store back then was a fellow named Abraham Lincoln.
Through the years, the enterprise grew and became known as the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company and was soon managed by George R. Bunn. Call it a stroke of genius or a visionary move, but George found a newer and faster way of brewing quality coffee. He was simply dissatisfied with the old method.
George founded the beverage equipment division for the company in the late 1950s and in 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated.
Here are some of the milestones for the company:
- The Founding - In the mid 1950s George R. Bunn starts a company division that’s dedicated to the coffee brewing process.
- Flat Bottom Coffee Filter - George R. Bunn is also credited with coming up with the world’s first flat bottom coffee filter.
- Expansion - It was also during the 1950s that the company started to expand its product line to include brewing equipment.
- Incorporation - In 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated as a separate entity from the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company.
- Model X - The Model X commercial coffee brewer was introduced in the 1960s. This commercial brewer became the foundation upon which the philosophy of the company has been founded. That philosophy is to make brewing quality coffee as simple as possible.
- Brewer/Grinder - In the 1990s, Bunn introduced the brewer/grinder electronic interface which paved the way for the development of digital brewing systems in the future.
- Infusion Series® - In the 2000s, the Infusion Series® was patented which combined the best tea and coffee brewing systems into a single machine.
Those are just a few of the milestones that the Bunn brand has gone through the years. Today, Bunn is a global brand that is trusted and used by homebrewers and commercial establishments.